Beautiful, functional silicone feeding bibs that keep your baby comfortable and their cloths mess free during mealtime. These bib are soft and flexible to the touch yet easy to clean. The pocket is specially designed to stay open and catch all those spills and crumbs, making parents' life just a little bit easier.
100% food grade silicone; BPA, PVC, plastic free and toxin free
h: 6¾ X w: 8½ inch
- Ages 6 months +
- Two bibs included in this set; one printed bib, one solid color bib
More Reasons to Love Our Bibs
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders.
- With our Shop to Donate campaign we give a portion of the proceeds to an amazing charity. Learn More
- Our Silicone Feeding Bibs and the paper packaging are made from sustainable materials. Learn More
- Wash thoroughly in warm soapy water, rinse and air dry.
- Dishwasher safe top of rack only but the best way to clean your bibs in by hand in warm soapy water.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents, abrasive sponges or sharp objects for cleaning.
- Do not wash in washing machine.
How A Stain Can Occur
Silicone rubber is considered stain-resistant, but strong colored foods such as tomato and carrot sauces can cause staining if left soiled on the bib for a prolonged period. A stain can also occur if the bib is washed in the sink or dishwasher alongside dishes that have a strong colored food on them.
To prevent staining, wash the bib immediately after wear if soiled. Also, put the bibs at the front of the queue if you’re washing by hand, and on the top rack if you’re using a dishwasher.
To Remove Stains
If the bib did get stained and washing didn’t help, use a solution made of 1 part 3% hydrogen peroxide (household peroxide sold in most drugstores) and 1 part water, to remove the stain. Pour the solution in plastic or glass container, immerse the stained part of the bib and let the bib soak overnight. Be aware that expired hydrogen peroxide is ineffective. Keep the hydrogen peroxide out of reach of children! After the stains are removed, wash the bib thoroughly in warm soapy water, rinse and air dry.